Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 95LX_just_in
#350142 there are some aftermarket 50/50 tails that dont even have have no red glow or bulbs and i dont need to get pulled over for it and its ugly so im wondering if and how i can get some red leds in there . plus im gonna adjust my headlights and possibly get some hid's anyone with pics of there car would be great thanks :lol:
By egsedanguy
#350154 there 50/50 with no red glow or bulb??? what do you mean 50/50? Like the red/white ones? Im kinda lost as to what you are referring to. So a red bulb would work. And for the led lights I have seen are trash. Get a standard bulb. :thumb:
By 95LX_just_in
egsedanguy wrote:there 50/50 with no red glow or bulb??? what do you mean 50/50? Like the red/white ones? Im kinda lost as to what you are referring to. So a red bulb would work. And for the led lights I have seen are trash. Get a standard bulb. :thumb:

50/50 top is clear and bottom is just black, the dude before me was a dumbass and jus put all white bulbs XD