Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By silverEG8
#343482 How do I remove the left pillar trim on my sedan? I have recently installed my new car stereo and it came with a wired mic. I'm planning to put it on the upper left corner of my windshield, so I need to remove the left pillar trim.

Thanks civic-EG. :D
By brandoff88
#343501 it pops out just be careful...the clips themselves are thin metal so the can bend easy...I almost cracked the pillar trim because it came off so easy I wasn't expecting it lol..just start down by the dash and work your way up
By silverEG8
brandoff88 wrote:it pops out just be careful...the clips themselves are thin metal so the can bend easy...I almost cracked the pillar trim because it came off so easy I wasn't expecting it lol..just start down by the dash and work your way up

Thanks man. :D
By brandoff88
#343540 not a problem if you haven't gotten it yet, I can post a pic of the back of the trim and show you where all the clips are
By silverEG8
brandoff88 wrote:not a problem if you haven't gotten it yet, I can post a pic of the back of the trim and show you where all the clips are

That would really help me alot. :thumb: Thanks.
By brandoff88
#343564 ok dude, ill try to get one tomorrow, they are buried in my other shell with a bunch of other parts lol, and its under a tarp...but ill def look tomorrow to see if I can un bury it lol
By silverEG8
brandoff88 wrote:ok dude, ill try to get one tomorrow, they are buried in my other shell with a bunch of other parts lol, and its under a tarp...but ill def look tomorrow to see if I can un bury it lol

Ok. Thanks.