Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By teal_dx
#338981 Lets see... You will need the rack, the pump, all of the lines, the reservoir, the heavy cast bracket on the block that the pump bolts to, the small bracket that the reservoir slides over. There is a sensor on the line, not sure if your car will have the wiring for that or if you will need to run that wire/plug. I feel like I may have missed something in the list....
By silverEG8
teal_dx wrote:Lets see... You will need the rack, the pump, all of the lines, the reservoir, the heavy cast bracket on the block that the pump bolts to, the small bracket that the reservoir slides over. There is a sensor on the line, not sure if your car will have the wiring for that or if you will need to run that wire/plug. I feel like I may have missed something in the list....

Do I have to replace my current steering assembly?
By bradleyg
junmadrid wrote:Do I have to replace my current steering assembly?

Yes you will have to replace the entire steering rack with a power steering rack. I recommend one from an Integra because they have a quicker steering ratio :thumb:
By silverEG8
bradleyg wrote:
junmadrid wrote:Do I have to replace my current steering assembly?

Yes you will have to replace the entire steering rack with a power steering rack. I recommend one from an Integra because they have a quicker steering ratio :thumb:

Thanks for the info :D