Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By kmcsb
#337971 mine 94 civc 4dr sedan..last month i just met with an accident and done a repair....
but after some days ive noticed water is coming some spots..actully 2 spots...
pls chk photos..

as picture water is coming through tht small hole..i think some part or nob is mssing??do you gs have any idea.. any part number or picture..

second locaton is coing from side of right taillight margin..i ve just chk my gasket is ok..and otside i just paste catloiye butdidint find any damaged...
water is coming inside top end of body selent end...i chekd around no water marks ..only coming out tht pont..just small leakng...but heaving rain it s getting messed up...

PLS HELP GUYS.....
By teal_dx
#337973 Can you see what is on the outside of that hole where the plastic plug should go? How much water is coming in? Is it when driving in rain or washing it?
By kmcsb
teal_dx wrote:Can you see what is on the outside of that hole where the plastic plug should go? How much water is coming in? Is it when driving in rain or washing it?

no im unable to see..but left side(good side) i think its fitted in like black rubber plug or something..i have o idea what is look like...

water is coming rain and waching also...