Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By optimuslc
#332343 I have a set of steel rims, and my rear seems realy wobly, then again i have some white side wall inserts on too, so it myt be that thats wobling. Question do steelies get wobly fast? Arent they suppose to be tougher? I never got into a bad pothole or anything like that. The again my rear is soo negative camber, it myt be a tyre issue? Pls advise . Thanks. :)
By Apexracing
#332344 Going to need some pictures to be honest, but it sounds as if they are out of balance.
By nd1983
#332354 i'm wondering if they are civic steelies or steelies from another car with a smaller centre bore, and they aren't sitting flat
By Axix23
#332363 Make sure our lugs are tighten and wheel is on the hub flat
By teal_dx
nd1983 wrote:i'm wondering if they are civic steelies or steelies from another car with a smaller centre bore, and they aren't sitting flat

good call... toyota and miata 4x100 wheels use a slightly smaller center bore. :thumb:
By Apexracing
teal_dx wrote:
nd1983 wrote:i'm wondering if they are civic steelies or steelies from another car with a smaller centre bore, and they aren't sitting flat

good call... toyota and miata 4x100 wheels use a slightly smaller center bore. :thumb:

Yup gotta be the same size or bigger :thumb:
By nd1983
teal_dx wrote:And if running a wheel with a bigger center bore, it's not a bad idea to run a hub adapter ring to fill the void between the hub and the wheel.

very good point. most good acron nuts will center it but if its not 100% it will cause the OP's issue as well
By omerdragoon
#332389 try putting the rear ones in the front and vise versa