Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By civic-chic
#332270 Perhaps a silly question, but how do you tell if your car has been lowered?

I bought my 95 eg sedan from a second hand dealer in about '08, and it was pretty much stock, but I have noticed that it rides quite a lot lower than other cars I've had, so I was wondering how to find out about it.
By PGB
#332273 Look for any brand markings or part numbers on your springs and shocks. Aftermarket springs will 9 times out of 10 be another colour other than black and the colour is usually a fair guide to the brand. Perhaps if your unsure what youre looking at you could mabye google a pic of standard items and compare them to yours. Even get a pic of your springs and shocks and we might be able to help you identify them :).
Where abouts in Aus are you mate?
By civic-chic
#332274 Thanks PGB, I'll have a look in the morning, as it's pretty dark now, but I'll definitely be googling to see if I can find what the stock springs look like.

I'm in a little town in northern Queensland :)
By Ajax1989
#332308 over a LONG period of time, the stock spring will become weak, and you'll notice your car will be a lil bit lowered and the ride will be crappy

so if your springs are the stock ones with the car, it might be time to replace them
By Axix23
#332362 I wish my car came lowered. Lol