Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By phantom-raceR
#325614 Hope im referring to the right item. All EG guys know its the lever where you adjust hot/cold the one that breaks. i replaced my one that was broken but ever since then my light is not working on it. i checked all the plugs the two that go into iy but still no help. i really hope noy to remove the dash as im a bit scared for that.

so please guys help me out look weird at night so dark on the centre console.
By #ROBIN#
#325681 its a b!tch to open up...take out the climate control and put your bulb in properly...with our car running on coilovers and hardened suspensions our parts take bit more of a beating than others.

if you give it a bang it works (no dirty thoughts), its a loose contact :thumb:
By phantom-raceR
#325704 i have been looking for any loose wires and any bad connections. Im not fitting my cup holders untill i find that problem. But now with coilies its suppose to be better the beating of the dash and all other parts. Hope there is a fix out there.

I know its a biatch to remove so last resort for me
By #ROBIN#
phantom-raceR wrote:i have been looking for any loose wires and any bad connections. Im not fitting my cup holders untill i find that problem. But now with coilies its suppose to be better the beating of the dash and all other parts. Hope there is a fix out there.

I know its a biatch to remove so last resort for me

the bad connection is in the climate control its self...your bulb in the CC is loose.

your last resort will have to be your first unfortunately.

eish I dont want to say this but bring it around let me help you- I hated this job when i did mine and I am gonna hate it again lol.

but lets sort it out, be at the workshop saturday early bru :thumb:
By phantom-raceR
#325798 Damn...i can see it going down with my hole dash being removed. Wonder if there isnt something else i can do since the hole mother is out

Think of a few items that could be restored while we there. Just made your life so much more difficult i can see it.

But thanks for the help boet
By #ROBIN#
phantom-raceR wrote:Damn...i can see it going down with my hole dash being removed. Wonder if there isnt something else i can do since the hole mother is out

Think of a few items that could be restored while we there. Just made your life so much more difficult i can see it.

But thanks for the help boet

come through tomorrow, be early if you not busy or working.

then we sort out everything.
I stripped my whole dash last week as i was fed up with the rattling etc and now its solid :thumb:
By phantom-raceR
#325911 Yo boet, funny you mention the rattling in the dash...I also have when it come to a certain speed or rev.

I forgot to tell you we must make another appointment as its my dads thingy tomorrow, you probly know what I'm referring too.

Hope to tackle this issue soon