Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By JohnRM
#336799 I don't know how the business works with making fiberglass products, especially one that is less than 2 feet long and like half a foot tall.
By MRey442
#339747 any update on these highly interested!!
By Euro86siR
#345068 how much are you asking for the kit???
By phantom-raceR
JohnRM wrote:Unfortunately, he hasn't made the "4 door" fender flares yet. The ones I have on my car are from the hatchback civic. I had to do some cutting myself so that the door opens. I made these flares fit the 4 door in hopes of getting at least 10 serious buyers for the real ones. Mike at Autokonexion (www.myfenderflare.com) already makes full sets for the hatchback. I used the hatchback front as well since it fits.

Its been a while since I've posted and I thought I'd start by asking if there is any update on this flares, anymore pics?
By JohnRM
#347342 The mold is still with the maker and was never produced. However, he WILL produce 10 sets for $150 each. If there are enough people interested.
By K!RK_180i
phantom-raceR wrote:
JohnRM wrote:Unfortunately, he hasn't made the "4 door" fender flares yet. The ones I have on my car are from the hatchback civic. I had to do some cutting myself so that the door opens. I made these flares fit the 4 door in hopes of getting at least 10 serious buyers for the real ones. Mike at Autokonexion (www.myfenderflare.com) already makes full sets for the hatchback. I used the hatchback front as well since it fits.

Its been a while since I've posted and I thought I'd start by asking if there is any update on this flares, anymore pics?

Yoh gareth this will look the beeezneeez lol let me know if you ever do bring them in to SA i liiiike what i seee :thumb:
By phantom-raceR
K!RK_180i wrote:
phantom-raceR wrote:

Yoh gareth this will look the beeezneeez lol let me know if you ever do bring them in to SA i liiiike what i seee :thumb:

i see ebay have a nice set, people say they dont look nice but its exactly what im looking for...will have to see what happen

Kirk, when i get them you can see how they look :thumb:
By Jewboy
#350441 ill buy some!