Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 94eg_DJ
#323265 hey guys my granpa has a 94 sedan eg bone stock of course lol
and his temp sending unit went out and i need a little help as im changing it tomorrow and wanted some help on changing it if any one knows. so is it just remove and install a new one do i need any special tools ect looks just straight forward as in remove install ? pls help guys really would appreciate it
By Leppy
94eg_DJ wrote:hey guys my granpa has a 94 sedan eg bone stock of course lol
and his temp sending unit went out and i need a little help as im changing it tomorrow and wanted some help on changing it if any one knows. so is it just remove and install a new one do i need any special tools ect looks just straight forward as in remove install ? pls help guys really would appreciate it

That should just be back off the old sensor, plug in the new one, and reset the ECU by pulling the fuse and waiting about 30 seconds to clear the memory, then letting it idle till the fans cycle twice to relearn and you're good.
By 94eg_DJ
#323287 Thanks man okay so just remove put new one let it cycle for 30 sec then put fuse back okay got it thanks man any more info will help.