Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By egsedanMAN
#322609 should i be good just slapping it on there without being port matched? this is my dd and ultimatley just trying to compliment the new i/h/e. maybe add a few horses so i can lessen the chance of losing another drag race to a 98 chrysler caravan(stock ofcourse) lol. i know what people are gonna say, "just swap it"! and in all honesty i would but im low on funds. on the other hand, I love the gas mileage and reliability of my B7. so i figured why not have a sorta nasty all motor d15 build ya know. the ITM is the last bolt on i plan on doing. everything else is going to be internal. New pistons, rings, valve guides, rods, cam, etc.. i mean i want vtec, BAD, but lets face it. you cant always get what you want.
By Brandonthesmith
#330143 i know this thread is kinda old but did the I.M. swap work cause i tried to swap a y8 mani onto my d15b7 and it wouldn't work there are some bolt indentions on the back of the b7 head that the y8 mani doesn't make room for.