Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Malakaa
#318585 from all the cars that i owned this is my first honda and i have decided to build my D15B.. just ordered vitara pistons, eagle rods, and a aeromotive fuel pump.. picking up my vtec head, tranny and clutch today.. im pretty pumped to jus get it all in and running. still debating on what turbo and injectors to go with. i want to run E-85 and im looking to achieve 250-300 whp as a fun little car to drive (not daily).. any input would be greatly appreciated!! 8)
By Brandonthesmith
#318600 awesome choice on the sedan man yeah i'm working on building mine up too I'm not going turbo though NA all the way. but there is a guy on here rocking a stock mitsubishi turbo on hardened enternals and he's beasting the strip on the weekends
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=11489
By Malakaa
#318626 wow that car boogies!!! i was thinking about going with a ebay kit, but getting a real EWG and seenig what it can do.. $700 for everything sounds fair lol
By Malakaa
#318693 Rods came in yesterday :) pistons -and other goodies come next week. Decided not to go with a eBay kit. Ordered t3 exhaust manifold and debating going 30 r or not
By Malakaa
#318694 Rods came in yesterday :) pistons -and other goodies come next week. Decided not to go with a eBay kit. Ordered t3 exhaust manifold and debating going 30 r or not
By d-mon
Malakaa wrote:Rods came in yesterday :) pistons

what piston/rod are you using? most D16 rod/pistons will be too tall for d15's
By Malakaa
#318937 eagle rods.. and vitara 76mm pistons