Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By xOnexSickx4xDoorx
#312622 Ive always wondered why i dont see many sedans at the strip. why is that cause i wanted to build my 4 door for the track but everyone is telling me it isnt a good platform for drag racing. Anyone have any explanation? :?
By TrailerTrash
xOnexSickx4xDoorx wrote:Anyone have any explanation? :?

they dont like sedans cause they cant get over their hatchbacks
By xOnexSickx4xDoorx
#312627 thats what it seems like lol even coupes too but the funny thing is that sedans weigh less than coupes.
By 92egdxhatch
#312634 People prefer to modify coupes and hatches over sedans.
By JUICE
xOnexSickx4xDoorx wrote:thats what it seems like lol even coupes too but the funny thing is that sedans weigh less than coupes.

only the 92 and 93 DX manual sedans were lighter than the heaviest of coupes, the EX..

hatch>coupe>sedan :P :lol:

This year at IFO there was a beat EG sedan running high 10's on a very simple vitara z6. SERIOUS SLEEPER! hahaha. I love a clapped out civic hauling ass!
By xOnexSickx4xDoorx
#312778 i just think itd be pretty badass to do a sedan build cause you rarely see any that run 10's.
By jred
#312800 i knew a guy who did 9's with a EG sedan but he had a fully built "NISSAN SR 20det under the hood" :?
but the car was pretty sick, roll cage , wide body fenders, the whole works..too bad it wasn't 100% Honda