Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Trav2036
#311395 i have a 95 eg coupe and a 93 eg sedan. and im wondering if the front upper A arms on the coupe will fit on the sedan?? are they the same?
By 95kuope
#311397 i would say the same but ur best bet just going online & check part numbers if no one here can clarify it for you
By Trav2036
#311401 well i go on autozone.com and they show the same part number but when i did the same for a rack and pinion it did not work. lol 2 dr and 4dr is totally different
By 95kuope
#311403 rack & pinon they have 2, 1 for power steering & the other w/o i dont think it really matter if its for sedan or coupe but i might be wrong
By EJ1_MK
#311436 The upper control arm on all 92-95 models are the same. as well as 94-01 Integra Should just bolt right up. As far as the parts store the rack has nothing to do with it I wonder why they asked out for that info.

I just did the search and came up with that same part numbers for the upper control arms and ball joint replacement parts thru autozone.

You will be fine just think of it like this all the front end setup is the same lower control arm spindle and upper control arm. the only real difference is if you have a sway bar or not or if you have an ex. that will change your spindle size and the lower control arms.