Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Godspeed_eg8
#310923 so i get this vibration at the front from low speed driving (40km/h-60km/h) and high speed driving when i brake. I just changed over to Si/Ex spindles and i changed brake pad and rotors , put on new inner and outter tie rods and got an alignment done , and also got new tires and balanced done and made sure that the wheel bearings are still good and they were . So i dont see how im getting a vibration . I changed a axle on the passenger side and its was a bad axle but was only supposed to be on for temp use is it possible that that might be the problem and causing the vibration ? if you know anything text me (+1 (519) 991-3660) or just answer here thanks!
By brandoff88
#310929 how long ago did you change the rotors and pads? i do remember (corrrectly i hope) that it take a bit of driving for the new pads to seat evenly and correctly so it may infact be they havent seated yet...give it a week or so and if it doesnt get better start trouble shooting :thumb: hope this helps ya out!

EDIT: didnt see the last part about the axel, did you say you HAVE one on right now that was for temp use and is bad? i dont quite understand the way that was worded, if so that my be your issue..let us know asap :thumb:
By Godspeed_eg8
#310933 yeaa sorry for my wording but yea i changed my axle cuz it was bad and this one was just as bad if not worse so like you said it might be that eh ?
By brandoff88
#310968 definitly get the axle replaced quick...if not able to at least double check like he said and make sure the nut is staked down
By Godspeed_eg8
#311045 Alright so i replaced axle and made sure everything was bolted up nice and tight and i disnt test it out yet soill be doing that in the morning hoprfully everything turns out ok
By Godspeed_eg8
#311352 so .. everything is good now :) thanks guys !