Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By optimuslc
#310910 Help, having electrical problems, dunno if its the batt or altErnator. Was driving at night and suddenly my power just died. No lights and all. Then after a few min, i tried starting again and viola it did. Need experienced advise please. :)
By brandoff88
#310930 easiest thing to do is check all your negative grounds and connectors, i had an issue where my left headlight would go out, then i move some stuff and it came back on, then my right one went out :facepalm: so i checked and they were drity and not making contact, just start with grounds, and if those llook good and tight, check all your connectors for dirt and corrosion and make sure they are tight fitting as well, hope this helps and good luck. :thumb:

also double check after you have dont that for exposed or touching wires that may cause a short, thats another issue i have had in the past.
By optimuslc
#310950 Thanks sir! Il do that. Hope its not an alternator problem.
By brandoff88
#310955 well the alternator charges your battery so if its bad your battery would keep dying and wouldnt start the car, but firstly double check all the things i listed and agian if none of that results in a solution post back here and we can go from there :thumb: