Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By fatcoupe
#303433 you could try loosening the dizzy and while the car is running slightly adjust the angle on the dizzy. that only gives you a small window to work in but if your that close then it works.
By Migu3l-EG sedan
#303436 how can you tell if your too advanced or retard? knowing will help me figure out how far to move it. i already have the dizzy as far clockwise as it can go so if it is retarted then i wont be able to adjust it right?
By 92civicEGsedan
#304359 mine uses water pretty good, im having to put water in it about every other day but my dad sas i might have a cracked head and if i do ima break her down and do a mini me swap
By Migu3l-EG sedan
#304402 so yeay last wensday i had time to get the timiming right and i found out the iac connector was the problem. the pins were completly out of the connector so i took it off and put them back in. piece of cake right? so after i turn the key and what do you know! she roars to life and better than before!! :woot: so i took her for a test drive and shes quiet and smooth and like a freking brand new car. so i had school the next day and i decided to take her for a spin. she ran fine to school. but after i was only on the freeway for like 10 mins and well i notinced the oil light was on. i dint think much of it till the motor blew. i pulled to the side and there i see a half dollar size hole in the block between cylinder 1 and 2. so yeah that motor is dead. no JB weld can fix that. well i guess it was fun for those two days