Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By gtstripes
#299787 hey everyone, i got a set of foglights off egay and the fitment seems to be WAY OFF (not suprisingly) ill post pics to show my problems

as for the last pic there only seems to be 2 mounting holes which doesnt seem sturdy when screwed in. i was wondering if OEM brackets will fit these or will i have to buy genuine foglights

thanks in advance
By slow4dr
#300294 I had the same problem I ended up ordering a depo kit off ebay for like 70 shipped just make sure they have brackets on em un like the first kit. If u want the yellow lenses they will swap I swapped mine ill pm u the link for the depo kit on ebay
By 93sihatchguy
#300297 Best to find Genuine, if not, Depo is the next best option IMO....
By gtstripes
slow4dr wrote:I had the same problem I ended up ordering a depo kit off ebay for like 70 shipped just make sure they have brackets on em un like the first kit. If u want the yellow lenses they will swap I swapped mine ill pm u the link for the depo kit on ebay

ohh ok cheers for that bro! but what about the cover? will i need to swap that over also because it was too long

:thumb:
By slow4dr
#300377 Unfortunatly you won't be able th use the black covers. You will have to use the ones that comes with the new kit. Did you get my pm