Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By xjm92x
#298467 So yeah guys my inspection is due by the end of this month but my srs light is on and so is my abs light my cel does come on but only after driving for a while because my speed sensor is bad but what can i do about the sr light n abs my friend suggested removing their bulbs from the cluster but i think that would be sketchy what do you guys think?
By teal_dx
#298469 Those lights usually come on for a couple seconds when you first turn the key to start the car. So if they don't come on at all, they might notice at inspection. Why are the lights coming on? Have you looked into the root of the problem?
By xjm92x
#298472 No , when i got the car it was like that i had to pay the inspection guy $100 to pass me but what could be the reasons the lights are on
By teal_dx
#298481 ABS could be a bad anti lock sensor. SRS could also be a disconnected sensor... or maybe the air bags went off at one point? Does the car have a clean title?
By Hatch-O-Doom
#298482 If the car had a aftermarket steering wheel it could also mean he never reset the SRS... its easy to do... all you need is a paperclip.
By xjm92x
#298496 It has the stock steering wheel and clean title
By EG Love
#298684 i didn't know you needed those lights off for inspection, my cluster can be lit like a christmas tree here and still pass, lol. try resetting the SRS light i suppose