Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By pyang004
#297249 the search function on here is horrible... sorry.

is there any differences in floor mat cuts? it hard to tell just by looking at a sellers photos.

the coupe and hatch are the same. will they fit in a sedan?

the sedan set has a 5 piece for the center rear section but i dont care about it.
By RL-521
#297252 i kno the coupe rear matts dont fit in the hatch
By pyang004
RL-521 wrote:i kno the coupe rear matts dont fit in the hatch

because they are probably longer. so the shorter coupe rear matts wil fit the sedan rear then?
By asianrob
RL-521 wrote:i kno the coupe rear matts dont fit in the hatch

i had sedan carpet in one of my hatches and the floor mats in from a sedan i dont see how you couldnt get them to fit.
By couch_c
#297416 Floor mats as in those rectangular mats for people to put their feet on?
By RL-521
#297475 the coupes are to long for the hatch, i cant let my seat all the way back because the mats bunch up and get caught in the rails
By bigpunn421
#298580 integra floor mats work great
By RL-521
#298681 [/quote]i had sedan carpet in one of my hatches and the floor mats in from a sedan i dont see how you couldnt get them to fit.[/quote]

its the black and grey pinstripped ones that say "coupe" on the driver mat? idk they just wont fit lol
By asianrob
RL-521 wrote:
i had sedan carpet in one of my hatches and the floor mats in from a sedan i dont see how you couldnt get them to fit.[/quote]

its the black and grey pinstripped ones that say "coupe" on the driver mat? idk they just wont fit lol[/quote]

haha thats weird they are only like 60 bucks on ebay for a set of new ones.