Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By MatherEgsedan
#296446 I have a question. My headlights when off still stay on in my sedan, then some times when I start my car they will stay off till I drop the e-brake then they kick on when the switch is off like daytime running lights. What could it be? I have tried everything.
By TrailerTrash
#296447 sounds like a wiring problem... and quite an odd one
By MatherEgsedan
#296451 That I what I thought so I even went through and rewired everything, and it still is doing it. I want to put my new hid kit in, but I am scared to because I don't know what is going on. Very weird.
By Apexracing
#296501 where are you from btw?
By Apexracing
MatherEgsedan wrote:I'm from the great northwest. Where you from?? :eh:

some non usdm market cars have day time running lights, there for your location and cars origin is relevant.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#296589 Umm... Not to hijack the thread but My Passenger side Hi-Beam dont work :( I dont know why, I check everything and no shorts or anything, Makes me sad, really really sad... :(
By 93eghatchy
#296596 I had the same problem with the passenger side high beam, couldnt tell you the exact problem I just did a wire tuck and everything worked fine after that. But an easy thing to look for is the grounds right by your light a grey box with black wires going in make sure none have been cut.
By MatherEgsedan
#296621 So with having those daytime running lights, is it going to hurt my HID if I put them in??