Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ian918
#286736 I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere so I thought I'd just ask, I'm having some trouble picking fog lights for my sedan. On amazon they have fog lights specific for the 2DR and the 4DR but I wanted to know if they is any difference and can the 2DR lights fit into a sedan bumper? It would be a huge money saver if I could just buy 2DR ones, and they look better. Any help guys?
By elrompetoto
#286737 I guess u can make them fit but ur better off geting the right ones I have a set we put them on the car 4 3 days and the car was rear ended I can give them 2 u 4 60 + shiping :thumb: There clear lens so u can fit eany color light u want
By Apexracing
#286738 Yea the grills on the bumpers are shaped differently.
By Ian918
elrompetoto wrote:I guess u can make them fit but ur better off geting the right ones I have a set we put them on the car 4 3 days and the car was rear ended I can give them 2 u 4 60 + shiping :thumb: There clear lens so u can fit eany color light u want

Might be interested, I'll pm you. About the fit, are the Housing that the lights are in the same size on both the sedan and coupe lights? I know the bumpers are different but if they are the same size the 2dr ones should fit right into the sedan bumper right?
By Ian918
Apexracing wrote:Yea the grills on the bumpers are shaped differently.

I know, but the pictures of the lights make them look exactly the same. The holes on my sedan bumper look smaller than the ones on a coupe though.
By dbrooks
#286747 You could rock the coupe front bumper :thumb:
By Ian918
elrompetoto wrote:The housing is smaller there like half the size cuz the covers r smaller

Thank you! Good thing I didn't order coupe ones.
By Ian918
dbrooks wrote:You could rock the coupe front bumper :thumb:

Man I'd love to but that seems like a lot of fabrication, I'm just a noobie :(
By Landonseg8
#287244 i would like to try and fit the ek big square style fogs in my sedan grill. anyone ever heard of this being done?