Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By TgEG
#286108 I wanna cage my sedan, does any one have theirs caged? And is there a company that makes a bolt in cage for the four door? If you have yours caged post a pic so I can see how you did it. Oh and I wanna keep my interior.
By Ecc0
#286121 I'm struggling enough trying to find a bolt in cage for my coupe so would guess you'll find it even harder.

Theres no reason why you won't be able to find something that you can make fit so I would look along the lines of Evo and scoob cages to see if you can retro fit one in as they are 4 door so wheel base should be closer to yours.

Keeping you interior is a big ? As having a cage fitted will loose the use of you rear seats or make it really hard to someone to get in and massively unsafe for them to ride in the back.

An easier route for you would be braces if you went for B and C pillar then inner and boot floor braces then you can look at under floor and H brace too, though most H braces don't fit if your running B series.

Try looking at cuscos rage of braces and you should find most will fit your car
By TgEG
#286127 Sweet man thanks for the help!
By JUICE
#286137 keep in mind a bolt-in cage will NOT be legal for any type of racing, just show.

I heard NHRA might be moving the roll bar rule from 11.50 to 11.99 at which point I'm gonna have to get a 5-point cage welded in and a seat harness. I want to stay away from that cause i actually like driving my hatch.. if you aren't wearing a helmet, a fender bender in a caged car can really mess you up if you hit your head.