Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 95cpeEX
#284628 im looking at trading my 95 civic coupe for this sedan. my coupe is in the for sale vehicle section with WASHINGTON in the title

heres the link for the sedan:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/2740124055.html

and heres my trade offer:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=21452

im looking at trading my coupe and $550 cash for this... just looking for opinions on if its a good deal

*EDIT* oops my bad, i posted in the wrong section
By Ajax1989
#284635 Hahah jdm 1piece headlights and jdm canards.. no such thing as jdm 1 piece eg headlights and canards lol wow that Guy is a jdm fan boy.. its a nice car I'd trade for it
By 95cpeEX
#284636 from the time i have spent on this forum, i have learned alot and i already know that those things arent JDM but they are good aftermarket parts for looks.

but i was pretty sure it would be a good trade, i just wanted to know everyone elses opinions and what they thought of the car and the modifications
By egbeegee
#284639 Not a bad trade, Id do it! I think that the canards are gay, but everyone has there own style :thumb:
By 95cpeEX
#284641 yea i kinda like the canards, but thats only for now ha ha

and hes sent me a few other pictures, but nothing that really helps that much. when i get the car i will put a built thread up with tons of pictures.

and i tried to get him to straight trade, but he wont and i understand why. if hes built it, he has put a good amount of money into it and my car is basically stock with the exception of springs exhaust and rims.

and with me goin to be a daddy soon, i need to focus on a family car, but i dont wanna get out of the eg's i just love the body style and the lines.
By DontHateonEG8
95cpeEX wrote:yea i kinda like the canards, but thats only for now ha ha

and hes sent me a few other pictures, but nothing that really helps that much. when i get the car i will put a built thread up with tons of pictures.

and i tried to get him to straight trade, but he wont and i understand why. if hes built it, he has put a good amount of money into it and my car is basically stock with the exception of springs exhaust and rims.

and with me goin to be a daddy soon, i need to focus on a family car, but i dont wanna get out of the eg's i just love the body style and the lines.

in that case its a good deal!
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
95cpeEX wrote:yea i kinda like the canards, but thats only for now ha ha

in that case its a good deal!

gotta love the 4 Doors :thumb: :P