Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jstvtecit
#275778 hey my name is keith i just got a 924dr ex civic 5spd and i am haveing problems with my heating controls the hot to cold works fine and the speed of the blower motor works on 1234 but the setting for the floor def and so on wont switch through the settings ive looke on line and its said to check the fuses and the heating control unit and the mode slector i have tried all of the above all fuses are good and when i tried the diff heater control unit it did the same so i went to the local junk yard and got a differnt mode control unit and i sill did not work so if anybody has anymore ideas for me to check please post of message me thanks
By jstvtecit
#275818 okay but what are the odds of getting one out of the junkyard and was bad 2 are they the same on all civics cx dx ex and so on just wondering if it was a ceartin one for each car thanks
By RWMIII
#275847 I wouldnt get an electrical part like that from a junkyard. But anyways, plug it in and see if you can hear it attempting to move at all when you press the selection buttons on the climate control panel.