Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Jorje914
#268622 I've changed the coil underneath the glove box recharged it with freon. Then about 3 weeks later it started throwing hot air with the right amount of psi and having freon in it. Decided to take that freon out n recharge it again and absolutely nothing change. Please help me regarding this issue since I live in south florida.thanks
By RWMIII
#268647 Did you just do this in your driveway? I would highly recommend going to someone who is MACSW or ASE certified to do so. Venting freon into the air is a bad thing and if caught you face some major fines.

Not to mention that an ac system needs to be put into a vacuum state before charging it with freon.

The vacuum also helps to remove air, any foreign particals, and moisture out of the system which can cause issues. (if done correctly)

Have you checked to make sure that the AC compressor is engaging? And what is the "right amount of PSI"? and the "right amount of freon" that you speak of?