Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By familyEGuy23
#265322 I recently picked up a Megan Racing c-pillar bar off a sedan in the junkyard and was wondering does it make a big difference if installed? will it get in the way for passengers in the back seat? im thinking of either selling or keeping it but the only way i see it getting installed is too make holes to mount the bar.
anybody else have pics of c-pillar bars on theyre sedans i see them alot on hatchies but never on sedans
What do you guys think is it worth keeping or is it just show?
thanks all comments and criticism welcomed :)
By familyEGuy23
RWMIII wrote:unless you get the whole set up and triangulate your rear, its just for show. A lot of guys use them for camera mounts :lol: .

What do you mean by whole set up like strut bars all around? :lol: a camera doesn't sound bad just in case I get pulled over I have evidence :thumb:
By DontHateonEG8
familyEGuy23 wrote:Thanks for the info Ill see if I keep it don't know if I want to put holes in the interior :lol:

I did in mine and i came out clean. You just got to plan ahead and mess with i ;)
By familyEGuy23
d16a9fan wrote:It`s useful to hurt your mother-in-law`s neck :death:

It's dangerous for the rear passengers? :shock:
By familyEGuy23
d16a9fan wrote:It`s useful to hurt your mother-in-law`s neck :death:

It's dangerous for the rear passengers? :shock: