Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By RL-521
#263760 ok sooo i took my car to a mechanic after not being able to trace the problem any further due to lack of proper tools. and what he basically told me was that his computer couldnt communicate with my car (which i was expecting cause when i jumped it with a paperclip, my cel didnt blink at all? that ever happen to anyone?) soo he checks my dizzy manually and comes to the conclusion that theres a bad ground wire inside the dizzy and i new one would be the best thing to do.. he couldnt get it started soo i paid him for lookin at it. i was just going to buy a new dizzy soo i towed it home, parked it, turned the key off, and now theres a constant fast paced clicking noise coming from up under the dash. it goes aways when u turn the key on, but starts again when u turn it off. if ANYONE can shed some more light, im fed up with this one, but im trying not to give up on a nother honda. i want nothing more but my panda ferio to be back on the road :cry: d series gurus where you at? lol
By ghskid06
#263761 Sounds like you have a grounded out wire somewhere. Check your wiring from your battery to your starter and to your alternator first. Considering the issues you've stated above it sounds like your wiring is getting weak.
By RL-521
#263763 check the wiring for what? bad ground? frayed? im mechanically literate for the most part until it comes to wiring lol
By ghskid06
#263782 Make sure no hot wires are touching anything they shouldn't be.
By ccornewell
#270069 you could also pull fuses 1 by 1 until the clicking stops. then youll know what circuit its on. get the wiring diagram and follow the lines to solve the problem.