Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By optimuslc
#261182 it has been raining so much here in Manila, and after a few days of the car getting soked. I noticed that my interior was stinking. and my rear window was foggy to the point of moisture. I opened my trunk and in was Wet! the lining in the sides and back lining. and the spare tire area too. there seems to be no leaks. So where does the water come in? pls I need experienced advice. :)
By #ROBIN#
optimuslc wrote:it has been raining so much here in Manila, and after a few days of the car getting soked. I noticed that my interior was stinking. and my rear window was foggy to the point of moisture. I opened my trunk and in was Wet! the lining in the sides and back lining. and the spare tire area too. there seems to be no leaks. So where does the water come in? pls I need experienced advice. :)

do yourself a favour, dont be afraid to strip out your trunk and search for the leak.

get a water pipe let it run down the sides of the rear and see where its coming from, maybe you can then tell us :thumb: , also you leak could differ from the next guys... i had a leak from my antenna, lucky for me it was a quick fix

enjoy your task at hand :D
By optimuslc
#261277 will do that sir. update you asap. thank you so much. :)
By #ROBIN#
#261510 any updates?
By RyVcZ
#262379 try to check the rubber moulding running around the top where the trunk hood meets the trunk itself. usually if the rubber lining is worn out that's when the water may come in especially during a heavy downpour
By optimuslc
#262628 found some water on the drainage of the trunk were the spare sits. could this be the culprit.? now water leaks right on top of my head liner spot on the visor right side. were does the water go in?

it leaks here.
does the water enter here?
Image or here?
pls sirs, need experienced advise on this. this is my first EG
thanks and more power to the site!
By 94EJ2
#262688 well my trunk gets water in it from my rust hole on the inside of my rear quarter pannel

no water shouldnt get in through those spots that trim is just to make it look better if it is getting in there its throught the silicone seal that holds the windsheild in
By CamperCarl
#266157 Little Late but, make sure you run your hands inside wheel well. Feel inside behind the lip for holes. I say this cause this is where Honda cancer starts.
By pcvirus
#289517 front glass silicone problem
i now
By motoxash
#295130 i found water was coming in around the vent in the side behind the bumper it was a case o clicking it back in place propperly and silicone it back up also i had water coming in behind the light were the out skin of the rear quater and the internals to the boot meet yet again another job for a bit of silicone and i havent had no leals yet