Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By zaks
#260908 I have a 1995 Civic EG, I dont have any CEL appearing on the speedo, I have removed the speedo to check if there was maybe a damaged bulb but it looks as if one does not exist.Does any1 have info on this please?
By JohnAWESOME
#260911 Not sure what your problem is. Is the Speedo not working?
By zaks
#260912 Hi There, the problem is that when I turn my ignition on, no engine light appears so I checked the bulbs but it looks like theres no cel
By JohnAWESOME
#260915 well I know that the clusters vary but I am pretty sure my CEL is on the Temp/fuel gauges. Is there no bulb holder behind where the CEL should be?
By zaks
#260916 yes thats the name Im looking for "clusters"now on my cluster theres no bulb but even with no bulb I cannot see a picture of the cel like the fuel picture.
By JohnAWESOME
#260917 what I would try and do is pull out your cluster and get a flashlight and see if you cant hold the light at an angle that makes it easy to see were it is. Or shine it on the back and if there is no bulb where it should be the flashlight should make it light up.
By zaks
#260920 Ok, Im going to try that now
By zaks
#260922 I cant see a cel on the cluster, its not there.
By JohnAWESOME
#260923 Mine is about where the circle is should be a brown or black bulb holder on the back 1/4 turn and it should come out. Then shine the flash light in each hole and look at the face. I think that I have a couple lights down there shift light and something else cant remember. Good luck not sure what else I can tell you to try

By zaks
#260924 I have looked there,its next to the fuel tank display, I cannot see it, not sure how to send a pic
By zaks
#260926 thanks, I think you should be able to see my pic now[img]http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=c9430fda019160a50031ecd658bfd733