Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By RL-521
#257818 Long story short, I did a tranny swap. Now I got a high pitched whine coming from the bay, then gets sluggish after a few turns. Charged the battery, even jumpboxed it. Plug Wire are correct too
By RL-521
#257855 It soinds like a starter whine. It just turns and turns till the battery is dead
By RL-521
#257972 Update, changed the starter. Now she turns nice and strong and doesn't drain the battery. still no fire. Checked spark at the boot and nothing, swapped in a known working dizzy and still no spark. I even tried a dfferent ecu?
By RL-521
#257992 Yep all grounds good lol
By RL-521
#258037 Also the cel doesn't go away when I turn the key on.
By kingjmack
RL-521 wrote:Also the cel doesn't go away when I turn the key on.

What code is it throwing?
By RL-521
#258091 Thats the thing. I jumped the little connector and the Cel didn't even blink. Could someone post the right connector soo I can make sure I'm jumping the right one lol
By RL-521
#258101 The only green thing under my dash, is a rubber piece with no wires connected to it
By ghskid06
#258102 it could also be blue
By lsvbeghatch
#258118 its sits above your oem ecu location its a 2 wire clip the green thing your talking about is the cover for said clip find the clip jump a wire or something to conduct electrodes through and check the code if still no code then something is wrong wiring wise go back through every little wire near or around the motor/trans, also check to be sure your grounds arent dirty with grease.