Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By K!RK_180i
#250380 so yesterday i get home from work and i pull my car out the garage and into my driveway to check what is wrong with my speed cos it wasnt working I find a wire thats not connected (Black) to anything and i connect it to the VSS cos i thought that could be the problem.. hook everything up and wanna take a drive to see if the speedo is working...put the ignition on and my management light stays on and doesnt go off im like WTF did i dooo and start up and there is nothing and go back to that wire and disconnect it again, try and start up and still nothing check for spark and there is no spark too FCUK now im confused and maybe messed up something so what could it be? anybody had this problem before? checked for blown fuse and ecu codes but there is nothing Help would really be appreciated
#251126 thanx buddy tried alot already think its the main relay so gonna replace that once i find a main relay :thumb:
By 92fodo
#253246 open the relay see if a souldier joints cracked it'll save you about 70 buck
By K!RK_180i
92fodo wrote:open the relay see if a souldier joints cracked it'll save you about 70 buck
thanx bro i did that already didnt save me money lol it was my ecu that was faulty