Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By nemo561
#240576 I was on here a while ago and made several attempts to make build threads but i got lazy and failed. lol. Heres one that will stay updated, i swear.

Here is what it looked like about a year ago. No paint. On VX rims. Ricer can. Just a straight bucket.

then i switched it up and put on a rear lip and some slips. Monster Truckin'

Then the day finally came and i painted the car. Put a four door bumper back on and some Si's in the mix. Slammed it too.

Its coming along. gimme some input on how it is. if you got any suggestions let me know! cuz im trying to be as creative as possible with it as i will be with it for a while! more updates later!
By nemo561
#240578 WRONG SECTION!! PLEASE DELETE!!!!!!!!
By dbrooks
#242049 Dang dude! It looks SUPER clean! :thumb:

Instead of deleting it, you can just have an admin move it into the build thread area. If I was an admin, I definitely would move this clean whip over there REAL quick :D :D :D
By nemo561
dbrooks wrote:Dang dude! It looks SUPER clean! :thumb:

Instead of deleting it, you can just have an admin move it into the build thread area. If I was an admin, I definitely would move this clean whip over there REAL quick :D :D :D

Thank you sir. I made another thread so its a little too late lol... check it out!
By *EvE*
#242111 that looks alot better from that premier black paint job...keep it up!!! :thumb: