Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By neo27ny
#233539 I just picked up a '93 civic sedan lx for $500. Car needs alot of maintenance but in good shape otherwise. It needs front end work due to the previous owner hitting a deer. I just picked up a bumper from the local junkyard. My question is what bolts do I need to install it. I see it needs 5 across the top, one one each fender and two underneath? I am having trouble finding what size they are, I went onto majestic honda and they have a diagram but I can't see that it shows which bolts go where. Any help appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by neo27ny on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Tugboat
#233564 delete
By neo27ny
#233998 why delete?
By asianrob
#234070 as far as the ones on the side goes. id replace them with 11mm bolt washers and nuts.

the ones on top are 10mm but 10mm is not the correct bolt for it. they are huge phillip head screws.

the 2 on the bottom should be 10mm
By Tugboat
neo27ny wrote:why delete?

my post, i read after i wrote stuff therefore it was pointless so a mod would delete it xD
By neo27ny
#234188 So I can not replace the 5 across the top with regular bolts? I know what you are talking about(them being big headed screws) I remember seeing them on my crx when I did the front bumper on that. I'll do a search, but does anyone know of a chart or list stating the bolt sizes including thread size and pitch?
By neo27ny
#236117 I got it figured out.