Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By undeadone069
#218549 ok i have a 92 sedan. the glovebox kinda fell off the other day. the hinge thing where it connects to the dash brokeu got pictures to show. but i cant figure out how to add them at all... but anyideas on how to fix it?
By Classiccarsrule85
#218572 you need another glove box i do beleive .....the 92-93 had plastic hinges and they are very troublesome....

id upgrade to a 94-95 glove box what you need to do is get the glovebox, the rear metal peice that goes behi it and the shock lift support thing on the side....yea its a smaller size but this has metal hinges and is alot easier to work on and use as theres more parts allowing the user to do more to it and have less problems such as if a hinge breaks its screwed onto the glovebox instead of molded onto it ....

whats your interior color i may be able to dig you something up
By undeadone069
#218585 ok that ounds good. my friend is actually gonna give me a hole interior set out of a 95 to change from my color. the only problem with that is that the passenger airback has been deployed. so there is a big whole in the dash and i dont know how to get rid of that.