Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By DMX3
#218188 what's up everyone i need some help i have a 93 sedan with a stock d15b7 and trans. today i was driving and the car started acting like the wheels were scrubing and i could hear noise i checked it and seen oil comming out of the trans look liked it was comming from where the trans meets the motor, it would not go into gear and when i got it in gear to get it home it just did not want to move and it was bucking kind of i think i heard grinds oil is still comming out would it be better to get another trans..i can get a si/ex trans for $200 or so..ANY INFO IS VERY MUCH APPERCIATED....thank you
By Classiccarsrule85
#218192 well its either going to be a seal on the trans which cant be too much or the rear main seal which im leaning towards....check your engine oil if its going down then thats the problem right there if its your trans id pull it off and see where its leaking from its the trans is cracked then get another trans if its just a seal then it cant be too much....but something isnt right so id look into it...
By DMX3
#218254 thanks (((Classiccarsrule85))) for the info.....