Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ditoegsaloon
#207318 hi guys, i wondered is it straight swap between eg saloon doors? no electrical or locking problems?

cheers.
By EG9-ish
#207864 If you currently have power doors, it would be ideal to swap in another set of electric doors, and nothing else would be needed.

If you are going from power to manual, you'll have to swap the door internals, and vise versa if going from manual to power.

You'll have to swap the lock mechanism, and the window motor.
By ditoegsaloon
EG9-ish wrote:If you currently have power doors, it would be ideal to swap in another set of electric doors, and nothing else would be needed.

If you are going from power to manual, you'll have to swap the door internals, and vise versa if going from manual to power.

You'll have to swap the lock mechanism, and the window motor.

me front pass door hasnt got electric mirrow looms so i swapped the pass door looms with the one has it. swapped them over and me window fuse keep blowing off. is that explain why i have to change the window motor? or i have a f***ked looms ?
By BlueVic_8354
#216123 you could try to check it there is voltage between the positive wire and the body ground, maybe that shorts the system hence the fuse busts up so easily.