Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By imtyson
#205385 so about a week ago my ignition took a poo. so i changed that. and about 3 days a later the brake and interior lights stopped working. i checked all the fused and they were all fine. I MEAN ALL THE FUSES. then i checked to see if the bulbs were burned out. they were fine but i changed them anyways. next thing i did was i cleaned my combination switch which didnt do anything. and then i got one from my friends which was in working order and the darn thing still didnt work. i dont even know what this may be. but anything helps. thanks in advance. i wont be able to drive in the night time if i cant get this fixed.
By dawg316
#205386 deffinatly has to be a fuse problem seeing how the interior lamp can be turned on withouhgt the key being in the ignition. dont have an electrical diagram on hand. but im shure some one on here will know what to do.
By teal_dx
#205397 did you put in an aftermarket radio? What about change the cluster? A short in the dash lights will cause the tail lights to go out, but not the brake lights.
By imtyson
#205447 i checked all the fuses though. and i didnt change anything like cluster or deck at all its all stock. it just all of a sudden happen its a sad say in the hood. :(
By civicboy18
imtyson wrote:i checked all the fuses though. and i didnt change anything like cluster or deck at all its all stock. it just all of a sudden happen its a sad say in the hood. :(

have you double checked all the wiring connections? well its worth double checking every connections. thats what i did with my EG. the culprit was a busted bulb socket. :D