Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ajax1989
#203340 are you talkin about the coupe front end on the sedan?

or do you mean like parts in general??
By 92Egsedan
#203446 yes parts in general. like bumper lips dash seats tranny etc etc.
By Ajax1989
#203476 the front ends are diff, so nothing off the front clip will fit the sedan BUT the headlights, fit all 3 hatch/sedan/coupe.. the corners are diff tho

the coupe have the same back bumper, talilights, and license plate bezzle as the sedan

the dash and everything on it will fit, and the front seats will fit too
im not 100% sure on the back seats

the suspension is all the same bewteen the 3..

alot of stuff can be used :thumb:
By 92Egsedan
#203608 thank you for the information. !!
By BlueVic_8354
#216125 you may use the hood, fenders, bumper, and corner lights, but then you have to replace them all at the same time...
By 1slamed4dr
BlueVic_8354 wrote:you may use the hood, fenders, bumper, and corner lights, but then you have to replace them all at the same time...

there is a guy who told me his hatch front bumper would fit my sedan with out replacing everything else so i guess its not true?
By Ajax1989
1slamed4dr wrote:
BlueVic_8354 wrote:you may use the hood, fenders, bumper, and corner lights, but then you have to replace them all at the same time...

there is a guy who told me his hatch front bumper would fit my sedan with out replacing everything else so i guess its not true?

it will fit there are a few sedan member that have done.. fellow member bumpin (check out the ROTM winners) did it the best way wit cutting.. i made a thread about this http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t ... sc&start=0
hope that helps you