Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By gtstripes
#200738 hey i know this sounds stupid... but umm how do i change a fuse?? my headlight cut out n i checked the fuse box then had no idea how to change it ha ha thanx ppls

oh n 1 more thing can somebody please tell me where and how to upload pics of my car??? thanks again!!
By gtstripes
#200739 sorry about the topic its mean to be fuse and UPLOAD help!! jeez i sound like a retart hahahaha
By Dblack-eg
#200743 you can usually just pulls the fuse with your hand or preferably a fuse puller (very cheap) and make sure when you get another fuse to make sure its the same number as the old one :)
By Dblack-eg
#200744 and when you find out how to upload pictures let me know!!!
By gtstripes
#200745 ohh ok, so where do i get the fuse? because the headlight fuse seemd abit big lol .. n yeah when i find out i will let u know here hahah :woot:
By Dblack-eg
#200746 um australia? a junkyard is a good place to go or a local automotive store :) i just replaced my battery fuse in the engine bay those you have to unscrew ha
By gtstripes
#200747 lol ahhhk i will check n tell ya how i go... hate goin around with 1 headlight working.. makes the car look like a bomb
By Dblack-eg
#200854 ok bro let me know
By ExCoupe94
#201282 go to imgur create an account follow the step by step to upload a pic, after its in your "album" when selected there will be a bunch of text organized by application under the pic. highlight the portion of text specific for forums, then copy and paste into your posting :thumb:
as for fuse pullin, needle nose pliers FTW
By jayEGR
#201630 or use photo bucket its good :thumb: and u can find the fuse under ur steering wheel under neath its real easy its a 10A iam having the samde problem but wats fucked up its its still not turing on i have HIDS and for some reason the boys on the site r telling me it might be a circuit :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By gtstripes
#202423 sorry 4 late reply ! i got it fixed. the fuses on mine are under the hood close to windshield. lucky it WASNT the fuse (the fuse i needed was 20A and would have costed me $60) it was thank :x the bulb :) 2min job and its all good! :D
By BlueVic_8354
#216127 nice sir... great things starts from small beginnings... maybe next time you'd be able to pull off the engine. happy motoring...
By gtstripes
BlueVic_8354 wrote:nice sir... great things starts from small beginnings... maybe next time you'd be able to pull off the engine. happy motoring...

lol wouldnt go as far as pulling out the motor just yet! :P lol i resprayed the whole interior almost :) all black with white buttons and trim :D