Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jred
#195573 Jus wanted to start a little write up on my car since i have big plans for it, and would like to record the stuff i did as i go along....
wel this is the car when i first bought it " or should i say rescue it " Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImage
yeah i know Ive got like alot of work to do on it :roll: well first thing i did on it was ditch those stupid looking rims and and put on my old set that i had on my previous car ( AE 92 COROLLA ) since i was selling the rolla and those rims were to cool to part with
my corolla> ImageImage jus showing off my clean engine bay here.lol.Image
this is how the civic looked after i swapped the rims>
Image thats the before and now the after >ImageImage
the only mod so far to the engine was a K&N filter "not really a mod" but it still counts :D also i made a heat sheild for it (saw it on one of the rally cars when thay held Rally Trinidad this year ) thought it looked gud an wanted one too ImageImage
i also painted my calipers "had some time on my hands and some red paint" wat the hell :? ImageImageImageImageImageImage
well that jus wraps up all ive done sofar as i go along ill update my shit..but thats all for now. PEACE :thumb:
ps. the pics was taken with a NOKIA 6230i not a gud camera phone so that explains the picture quality :D
By jred
#195576 Damn the pics didn't show :x
By jred
marquisdee1018 wrote:Hey you go, I posted a couple for you

how did you get them to show????? and how come it didn't show when i posted them??? :?
By marquisdee1018
#195715 I don't think that flickr allows hotlinking. I sent you a pm
By dbrooks
#195745 looks good :thumb:
By jred
#195755 thanks for the info marquisdee1018, :thumb: why didn't i think of dat
By jred
speedfreak44 wrote:look a trini... waz the scene

wham now .lol. tought i was the only trini on this site.lol.. :D think i know you from trinituner..my alias there is corolla kid
By jred
#201362 thanks ..got alot of work 2do on it though.
the strut, month end forsure :thumb: