Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Jorje914
#192153 whats up guys i would like some help that im having with my a/c ..... about a month ago i refilled the a/c with freon after two days it seams it was gone again i bought a sealent that comes inside the freon since then the a/c works perfect, but after having the a/c on on full blast for about 30 minutes the vents start throwing out white smoke while at the same time the a/c just throws hot air .... living in south florida without a/c is the worst that can happen , please if some one can guide on on how to fix this or what to do let me know asap the summer is starting n my balls are starting to boil lmao ... jk ..... i dont know if is the condenser, a leak i dont really know, i would apretiate if some one can help me with this problem. thankz
By forcefedEG
#192155 put the uv dye in the system and check for a leak, your loosing the freon you put in somewhere along the line... you can get the kit at a parts store for a little bit of nothing, you mave have a bad compressor seal, or bad o-rings somewhere or your lines just could be old and leaking, its important to try and find the leak (if there is one first) rather than throwing parts at it :thumb:
By Jorje914
#192669 thnkz man i try to get that check this week or so. thankz again
By Ajax1989
#192681 it sounds like the evap took a shit on you
By Jorje914
#192958 so, u think is the evaporator? .... this is what happens after driving for about 45 minutes the vents start throwing white air and is not cold any more . and the next day or a few hours after shuting dwn the engine does the same thing
By forcefedEG
94_jdm_ferio wrote:it sounds like the evap took a shit on you

my s-10 did the same thing but the seal was leaking around the compressor and it lost all the freon....