Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By berg89
#188796 I'm looking for black interior for my sedan that i just picked up. Where would i be able to buy seats and door panels for my car? any websites?
By Ajax1989
#188801 i dont think any sedan in the usa came with all black interior
not 100% sure.. i had to spray mine black :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
berg89 wrote:I'm looking for black interior for my sedan that i just picked up. Where would i be able to buy seats and door panels for my car? any websites?

If you find somewhere let us no. No sedans in the USA came with a factory black interior. You can make yours black using paint and such but it will never look AS good as factory.

Unless you got a black carpet from a website (egsedanguy knows this website), get black integra seats (front and back) and use a black dash you can use paint on your door panels and it wouldn't look bad.
By berg89
#188815 Dang, i hate this tan interior. Im not gonna paint my interior cus that wouldn't look good at all an then the paint would just get worse. maybe ill just try to re-wrap the panels. :?
By egsedanguy
berg89 wrote:Dang, i hate this tan interior. Im not gonna paint my interior cus that wouldn't look good at all an then the paint would just get worse. maybe ill just try to re-wrap the panels. :?

well if you dont wanna paint em then have fun with the tan. o and dont even try raping the door panels. its not gonna last and look like shit. and when if you do paint your interior dont just use some random paint. ther is special paint by S.E.M.. it a paint that work for vynel and some p[lastic. it has a dye in it and will actually adhere better and last longer than any other paint you would buy. i did my dash and dorr panels and they are just a fresh as the day i did them. remember unless your going to be dancing on your dash and door panels its not goona fall of. honestly i only touch my dash to wipe down dust. all my trim is black and looks ghood. yes in spots were the actual plastic lays under or on top of another pc of plastic ex. your pilars. it will rub and start to were. but hey what 10 min to pull them off 1 time a year and touch em up. ??? o and for carpet go to stockinteriors.com or dye/paint you exsisting carpet.
By Ajax1989
#189084 i used krylon grey primer, then i used krylon gloss black then i used duplicolor truck van suv clearcoat and i painted my tan interior back..
the only thing tan in my car is the carpet everything else is black..

and i used that duplicolor on my rear seats, and no need to paint the front seats cause there red stripe del sol seats!

i'll post pics in a min

but i wanna go to the grey interior later or the full eg9[sir] interior