Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jred
#184815 so i have a eg9 civic sir..the one with the rear wiper..but strangly i cant locate my washer bottle!..i know it suppose to be on the left of my engine bay " cuz of right hand drive " but its not there jus a bunch of ac lines..if som1 can help that will be great..
By chilango41
#184816 :eh:
You have some pictures?
By chilango41
#184826 Okay I read the post again.
Yea what teal said, my hatch :( had the rear wiper too and it shared with the winshield wiper fluid tank.
By TrailerTrash
chilango41 wrote:Okay I read the post again.
Yea what teal said, my hatch :( had the rear wiper too and it shared with the winshield wiper fluid tank.

bingo.

look for the top of the bottle under the hood with a blue lid on it and fallow the neck down and theres your washer bottle.

to get to it you can take the bumper cover off or you might be able to just pull the inner fender plastic out
By jred
#184848 ok ill go check..but pretty sure i cheked the whole engine bay, i think theres a good chance the previous owner took it out for sum reason, or forgot to put it back in..duh know :? ..gud chance is ill have to buy a new one is there any alternatives? cuz theres a good chance it'll be balls to find an OEM bottle..
By AutoXCivic
#184978 Have you never filled your wiper fluid before? Do the front washers still function?

If so then where ever you fill those ... should be the same place for the rear sprayer.
By jred
#184991 recently bought the car , ive looked all over my guess is the previous owner took it out "which sucks" .lol. and i look dumb squirting the windsheld from the inside of the car while in traffic with a water bottle. :D