Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By BAXTER_EJ1
chnzgoofball wrote:with a 2" one u can put it on ure steeringwheel cover :thumb:

I've seen that done, but how?
By BAXTER_EJ1
#23753 Found a few on egay that I like:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-2-JDM-Universal- ... dZViewItem

Pretty cheap, and I could order the pod with it as well in case I want to mount it beside my bezel.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=020

This one is REALLY nice, I'd prefer this one, but I asked the seller if it comes with the necessary wiring, as it didn't specify.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#23922 Decided:

Along with the vacuum gauge and a voltmeter, inside of this:

I'll post pics when it's done :) So excited. Getting my new red lug nuts in the mail sometime soon too, pics coming!
By asianrob
#24032 fuck it just drop like a G on the STACK gauge cluster :thumb:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#24036 Hey now, don't be hatin' :p.

Pics?
By ohDirka
eg8ferio wrote:fuck it just drop like a G on the STACK gauge cluster :thumb:

yeah...or just rev the piss out of it until you hit the rev limiter then you know what the motor sounds like before it explodes so you can shift just before that lol jk dont do that...good buy i wouldve just gotten a ex or si cluster though
By BAXTER_EJ1
D15kid wrote:
eg8ferio wrote:fuck it just drop like a G on the STACK gauge cluster :thumb:

yeah...or just rev the piss out of it until you hit the rev limiter then you know what the motor sounds like before it explodes so you can shift just before that lol jk dont do that...good buy i wouldve just gotten a ex or si cluster though

I've seen the pillar pod on some other vics and I really like the look. Plus with the red glow on the gauges at night it's gonna look really hot with the rest of my interior. Right now my whole car is going a white/red theme, and I really wanted these. Plus in the future it opens more options if I wanted a boost gauge or anything else, if I turbod :P.

To each his own right, for everyone who disagrees, someone agrees, but I'm super psyched :).
By ChicagoMike
#24040 When's everything due to arrive?? 8)
By BAXTER_EJ1
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:When's everything due to arrive?? 8)

Everything's coming from the states, so probably 5-10 days still depending on the courier. It's so hard to wait...
By ChicagoMike
#24046 :lol: Get ready to do some wiring. :lol:
By BAXTER_EJ1
AddictiveAllMotor wrote::lol: Get ready to do some wiring. :lol:

Oh, that's half the fun isn't it? You should have seen my 5-day frustration trying to get my neons to work! I might as well have been pms-ing, it was unbelievable! :x

In the end it was my stupidity that slowed me down :thumbdown:
By ChicagoMike
#24049 I cant f*cking stand wiring!! :x

My old 2000 civic si was sooooooo gutted that I basically had to re-wire the entire car from to back, using only what I had to. I'll never do it again. :lol:
By BAXTER_EJ1
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:I cant f*cking stand wiring!! :x

My old 2000 civic si was sooooooo gutted that I basically had to re-wire the entire car from to back, using only what I had to. I'll never do it again. :lol:

lol, I hear you bro.

Honestly though, tach, vacuum, voltmeter, they won't be THAT hard 8)
By asianrob
#24100 this is what i ment by the STACK gauge cluster about a 1500 dollar gauge cluster the red light on the side is the shift light its pretty tight

By BAXTER_EJ1
#24129 Holy shit, where would you mount that? Custom fab it where your gauge cluster is now?

$1500...Maybe I'm just weird, but I wouldn't pay that much for it, doesn't really appeal to me.

Call me ricer but...yeah, call me ricer lol.