Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By xjm
#152649 manual, but thinking about auto nowadays.
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#153417 Auto swapping for manual
By jDUB
#155384 auto til it blows!
By josephsantos
#155387 manual or paddle shifters or sporttronic.
By Beatdowncivic
#181259 manual for me especially since my d15b7 has like 2 ft-lbs of torque need those gears for fort worth traffic
By dbrooks
#181367 Definitely manual. I'm glad I'm not the only person who gets bored if I'm driving an auto. Hahah
By chilango41
#181369 Manual FTW.
Is weird driving an automatic after you drive manual all day.
You look for the clutch everytime your accelarating off a light. :lol: :lol:
By Beatdowncivic
#181378 yeah i drove a friends car a few months back and almost got rear ended bc i tried to clutch with their brake pedal at a stop light lol
By country_civic
#181397 mine hatch was an auto but in the middle of an 5 speed swap but anyway 5speed all the way alot funnier to drive :thumb:
By dbrooks
Beatdowncivic wrote:yeah i drove a friends car a few months back and almost got rear ended bc i tried to clutch with their brake pedal at a stop light lol

I almost did that with my moms car!!!
By Beatdowncivic
#181429 needless to say i can't drive his car anymore he was with me when it happened
By patlsherry
#181551 i like AUTO, for the long trip. Man, i just hate when there is traffic when i'm driving MANUAL...
By Beatdowncivic
#181561 as long as the traffic is moving at all i still want a stick but if it's stop and go well around here it's more like stop, wait, nap, wake up from your nap and check your email then go then i wished i had auto especially in the 183/820 intersection of hell(anyone in the Dfw knows what i'm talking about)
By umana12
#188904 manual all day...gets boring drivin an autoTRAGIC