Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By overtwo
#40118 +1 on manual trans. :woot:
By budek
#55571 Mine is A/T :)
By slovic
#56338 auto right now, i have nearly everything to do the manual swap im just to busy to do it. im trying to blow up my auto tranny so ill have an excuse to do it! lol :cheers:
By bassisto
#56352 I've got a manual as well. I just need to get a new clutch since mine is shot.
By SEXYEG8
#65430 manual
By Rome
#65624 Manual always!!
By captain slow
#66318 for all-day city driving....

AT

with no intentions to make a MT swap :thumb:
By ishy
#69809 My wife use it, that's why I use Auto Tranny... :thumb:
By xy_ice09
#70407 auto for me.too lazy to drive sticks.and i love running cars that uses sticks.after i owned them they were wonderin how they got beaten w/ an auto car. :?
By junya
#72842 manual all day for me
By Joplies
#74628 manual till im to old and weak to press the clutch in...than paddel shifters!
By summer
#74746 Manual Transmission Baby.. much faster.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
By Faded_Milano
#74855 I don't have a sedan, but I prefer Manual. I hate America for our automatic transmission frenzy. There are some cars that aren't even offered in manual here. I wish I lived elsewhere sometimes.
By captain slow
#75192 off topic:

CVT = :x :x :x

i think if someone offers me a car between a Traditional AT and a CVT.... at least in the traditional AT transmission you can feel the gear change. last week i was driving a nissan primera with CVT is is so weird (2.000 RPM all the time without changes!!) that i dont want to drive that ... "thing".... anymore

that was soooooooo sissy!!!! :x :x