Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By asianrob
#19119 Honda Tuning did CRV drive train in a DC teg lol
By hondajunkee
#19515 the difference between AWD and 4WD is that in a 4WD vehicle you can switch between 2WD or 4WD like a jeep or a truck where as in AWD all four wheels are always spinning like a subaru

and as far as the EF drive train swap, its been done a few times, but that drivetrain isnt set up for big power, so custom axels are a must, and also its not a 50/50 between the front and rear wheels. im not exactly sure but im pretty sure 90% of the power goes to the front and only 10% goes to the rear. theres a site thats trying to do it using CRV parts
By redrum
#39007 nice one now I will have a guide :hehe:

Thank you Ferio3399 :thumb:
By k0rean4life
#46300 I use to have this manual... good find :woot:
By k0rean4life
#49034 All-WHEEL drive can be achieved by using the CRV system in a hatch or DC.

My friend right now has a Fully Built and sleeved ITR built for boost on a GT2876 and is using the CRV ALL-WHEEL drive....

Mike you remember Ravi from the boards? Hes the one :hehe:
By aiegnine
#101203 good info.huhu
By eg-perk
#124889 i want those manuals! :thumb:

and the "wagovan" EE civic wagon model that was the realtime 4wd was actually a 6spd :o it had a "super low" gear

theres a video on youtube of an black ef hatch with that tranny off a wagon and a boosted z6 that puts down like 400hp and it hauls when he does a launch.
By Ajax1989
#130978 did the sir come wit a b16??

and will the 6spd tranny fit on all d's or only certain motors??
By ushio_kun
#143524 cool catalog I need one of those
By PandaHatch
#144248 Im down for the awd idea.
By h1coupe
#148123 I have a european catalog for both the 92-95 hatchback and the sedan in my treasure chest:) the first honda I fell in love with was the 4door vti from that catalog. the 2seat layout in the back was just so cool:)
I had a 93 esi sedan back in 95 and I´ve always wanted another one.
maybe the next one my 14th honda will be a 92-95 sedan.?
By ekoutlaw
h1coupe wrote:I have a european catalog for both the 92-95 hatchback and the sedan in my treasure chest:) the first honda I fell in love with was the 4door vti from that catalog. the 2seat layout in the back was just so cool:)
I had a 93 esi sedan back in 95 and I´ve always wanted another one.
maybe the next one my 14th honda will be a 92-95 sedan.?

Hey man can u upload european catalog for the se :wink: dan
By Joplies
#162348 x2 :thumb: