Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ushio_kun
#143524 cool catalog I need one of those
By PandaHatch
#144248 Im down for the awd idea.
By h1coupe
#148123 I have a european catalog for both the 92-95 hatchback and the sedan in my treasure chest:) the first honda I fell in love with was the 4door vti from that catalog. the 2seat layout in the back was just so cool:)
I had a 93 esi sedan back in 95 and I´ve always wanted another one.
maybe the next one my 14th honda will be a 92-95 sedan.?
By ekoutlaw
h1coupe wrote:I have a european catalog for both the 92-95 hatchback and the sedan in my treasure chest:) the first honda I fell in love with was the 4door vti from that catalog. the 2seat layout in the back was just so cool:)
I had a 93 esi sedan back in 95 and I´ve always wanted another one.
maybe the next one my 14th honda will be a 92-95 sedan.?

Hey man can u upload european catalog for the se :wink: dan
By Joplies
#162348 x2 :thumb:
By JHMEG86
#166190 Man the SiR looks really nice.... i wish i had either and RTSI or an SiR
By JDUBB025
#196196 All I have to say is; if anyone takes on an AWD swap for an EG then it needs to be well documented and posted for all to learn from. This will definitely be a future project for me once I get the exterior lookin presentable lol. I believe there is a thread somewhere here that has a real RTSI featured in it. I can't remember where it is located nor the name. I know this Thread is old but I figured why not throw in my two sense lol
By blk92hb
#196224 i want to do an awd eg hatch so bad.

@ h1coupe post pics of the hatchback catalog i lost mine :x
By jayEGR
#199341 i like the wing on that that sic as fuck man iam learnin alot about eg ...this is GRREEAATT like frosty flakes lmao :thumb: :woot:
By BlueVic_8354
#205398 this is really a great cross reference....
By Amaru
#223399 I want that 4WD!
By Jsa-SIR2
#238275 Image

LOL!!!... What the hell are they doing??

They on drugs??

Or overwhelm with happyness for the civic fero?

:lol:
By silverEG8
#339300 How can I have one? I really like the rear wiper :thumb: