Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jred
#178765 always wanted to know " what does SiR means?"
By 93hatcheg
#178766 its a Si type R the Si is for sport injected.....so basically it mean sport injected type R

thats what i have read anyways
By Dippin_EG
#178772 i have heard that the Si stands for numerous things ""

but i personally think it is for 'Sequentially Injected' due to the use of 4 sequentially injected fuel injectors, as opposed to a carburetor.
By {ikon}EM1
Dippin_EG wrote:i have heard that the Si stands for numerous things ""

but i personally think it is for 'Sequentially Injected' due to the use of 4 sequentially injected fuel injectors, as opposed to a carburetor.

x2 i much agree :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
Dippin_EG wrote:i have heard that the Si stands for numerous things ""

"Slight Increase"
By asianrob
#178795 Si means Slow Import.
By TrailerTrash
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
asianrob wrote:Si means Slow Import.

"and R is for rice" - what an average mustang owner would tell you (whats up, teal? :lol: )

and the guy who would bring that up first would be the guy with the V6 mustang that has GT badges... that single muffler doesn't tell lies.
By asianrob
TrailerTrash wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
asianrob wrote:Si means Slow Import.

"and R is for rice" - what an average mustang owner would tell you (whats up, teal? :lol: )

and the guy who would bring that up first would be the guy with the V6 mustang that has GT badges... that single muffler doesn't tell lies.

hey now! dont tell anyone i have!! its not a V6 its a 4cylinder mustang!!!!!... with GT badges
By ikon
#178835 WRONG si means supercharger inside......... google it. IT RIGHT THERE. :P
By Dippin_EG
#178843 ^^^ Silly Idiot Ricer :P
By TrailerTrash
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
ikon wrote:WRONG si means supercharger inside......... google it. IT RIGHT THERE. :P

:thumb:

Dippin_EG wrote:^^^ Silly Idiot Ricer :P

:thumbdown:

do I smell ownage?
By Dippin_EG
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
Dippin_EG wrote:^^^ Silly Idiot Ricer :P

:thumbdown:

http://tinyurl.com/yg98sm9