Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By SlowEG8
#177638 Well here is my backup cluster that i picked up at the junkyard (teggy cluster mod on the way lol)

I want to get an EG cluster with a RPM gauge. this is what confuses me.

Im thinking that a EG cluster with a RPM gauge must have more plugs. Unless im wrong. Can someone point me in the right direction?
By jrhdominos
#177639 Sorry bro, you ARE wrong lol, but really its just plug and play seriously, there might be a green slot on the back of some clusters, thats just the cruise control. Other than that you're good to go. I got my cluster on ebay, I think it ran me 70 w/shipping, you could probably find one cheaper. Thats all I know :thumb:
By SlowEG8
#177640 so coupe clusters with RPMs have 3 plugs? (apart from cruise)
just like this photo?
By asianrob
SlowEG8 wrote:so coupe clusters with RPMs have 3 plugs? (apart from cruise)
just like this photo?

all eg clusters have 3plugs + and only if the car received from has crusie control and SRS. yellow and green.
By DontHateonEG8
asianrob wrote:
SlowEG8 wrote:so coupe clusters with RPMs have 3 plugs? (apart from cruise)
just like this photo?

all eg clusters have 3plugs + and only if the car received from has crusie control and SRS. yellow and green.

amen
all of the under dash harnesses are prewired for tach and if you pick a cluster up with the tach its plug in play.
you how ever cannot just buy a tach from the cluster and stick it in there thru removing the water temp gauge - the rear sheets have different schematics on them.

good luck!